Time & Location
Time is TBD
Online Event Only
About the Event
reCONVENE brings together participants in the 2019 Techquity workshops to lay out a path for community healing from the events of 2020. We will present restorative practices (RP) training opportunities for trauma response, and explain the role the RP can play in community healing while envisioning the future of 15 Main as an Innovation Center for social justice reform, activities and methodologies.
- Present Restorative Practices for Trauma Response, to explain the role that RP can play in community healing.
- Envision the Social Justice Center mission, activities, methodology.
- Increase awareness of RP and enroll first cohort for culturally-responsive RP training (trauma & youth focus).
- Establish teams to continue work on building a year-round Center for Social Justice.
- Determine next steps to encourage broader community involvement.